DGA UK Breakfast Seminar: A new norm? - 25 May 2022
Hosted by Scott Milner
25th May 2022
We leave behind the pandemic and enter into the new norm. Scott returns with a complimentary breakfast seminar with anecdotes of some recent problems faced by contractors and sub-contractors their application to the standard form contracts NEC 3 & 4; and JCT, their resolution and how to avoid these problems in the future.
In this seminar, we consider:
- Can I protect against inflation in my contracts?
- Can and how do I claim increases in the cost of labour, plant and materials in the absence of a fluctuations clause
Omission of work:
- Can and how do I claim for loss of profit or some other method of compensation?
- Does an Adjudicator have the power to decide the whole of the dispute?
- Ramifications of Referring Party’s abandonment of adjudication – an abuse of process?
To attend please apply here
Scott Milner will be hosting the seminar